To get started, visit the BitHub website and join an existing project or submit a project idea of your own.
BitHub is developed in Google Apps Script. To coordinate our development efforts, we have a BitHub Slack team.
- support collaboration between students and faculty on Computer Science projects
- allow students and faculty to exchange project ideas and collaborate on an ongoing basis
- encourage students of varying backgrounds to get involved in academic and real-world projects
- enable students to gain real-world experience and sharpen their skills through hands-on projects
- facilitate collaborative projects that inspire and embrace students’ passions